I Really Love Myers So Much But...

...But he is so weak. When i play as him, even with good add-ons i am losing gens. And possibly game too. Because stalking is limited and so slow.


You are so slow at T1, good survivors can destroy you before T2.

When you get T2, good survivors will still destroy you because you have not any map mobility or anti loop.

Even you get T3, it is so late. Because you already lost gens. And smart survivors will wait for end of time. You can get 2 hooks if you are lucky with T3.


I don't remember when i lost against Myers last time, when i see this stalky boi i know game will be easy. Even him red add-ons are not help him.


He is legendary icon, i am so sad seeing him so weak. Myers is really needs serious buffs.

Comments

  • I wouldn't be opposed to buffing him just because he is iconic. I do not personally feel he is as bad as Trapper or Pig. But yeah, he is definitely near the bottom and that sucks.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    I wouldn't be opposed to buffing him just because he is iconic. I do not personally feel he is as bad as Trapper or Pig. But yeah, he is definitely near the bottom and that sucks.

    Trapper and Pig can win with luck. They both have traps and traps can help for win. They both weak but Myers is not stronger than them. Myers is also same level with them.

  • Imo the weakest killer in dbd

    That said the concept is amazing and should really stay. Becoming stronger by creepily looking at people is so Myers

    Tier 3 just needs to be more then just slightly faster vaults and insta downs. Insta downs just aren't as impactfull as they where when myers released

    Would like to see just action speed buff across the board. Like 25% increase in everything fire up increases

    Make brutal, bamboozle fireup myers a real threat.

  • His only saving strength is the stupid strength of tombstone