add skins for killers with secondary weapons

killers with secondary weapons should have skins for those weapons


oni, billy, bubba, trickster, huntress, twins (victor), etc.


Kinda weird how they have weapons that we can't customize.


bubba had a really nice chainsaw in the third movie.

saw is family.jpg


Comments

  • They are powers.

    IF we gave cosmetics to those powers then it would be weird and slightly inconsistent (as if that's not an issue already) to not have it on all killers.

  • @Milo said:

    They are powers.

    IF we gave cosmetics to those powers then it would be weird and slightly inconsistent (as if that's not an issue already) to not have it on all killers.

    uh they are secondary weapons so, why can't they have skins?

    I don't see what the issue is here, if a killer doesn't have a secondary weapon then they don't get a skin slot for it. Simple as that


    I think it's perfectly fine and reasonable to not give every killer a secondary weapon skin slot because they don't have secondary weapons


    Hell why not just give all killers a "misc" slot and this misc slot could be secondary weapons, crowns, frosty/hallow eyes, etc



    But I don't see what the issue is that you're saying here.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2378991#Comment_2378991

    uh they are secondary weapons so, why can't they have skins?

    I don't see what the issue is here, if a killer doesn't have a secondary weapon then they don't get a skin slot for it. Simple as that

    I think it's perfectly fine and reasonable to not give every killer a secondary weapon skin slot because they don't have secondary weapons

    Hell why not just give all killers a "misc" slot and this misc slot could be secondary weapons, crowns, frosty/hallow eyes, etc

    But I don't see what the issue is that you're saying here.

    Secondary Weapons are powers, not just an alternative to their normal weapon.

    And I will repeat myself - adding customization options to some powers and not all of them would be inconsistent.