Average Queue Timer Displayed
It would be so nice to have an average queue timer displayed so we might know how long our queue might take.
It would be so nice to have an average queue timer displayed so we might know how long our queue might take.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Average queue timer or some sort of expected waiting time to find a game.
We had that for a while, and it was very welcome. I can't remember the reasoning for why it was removed.
I've never really had a want for that. I don't think I've ever waited more than 5 minutes for a game in my life unless there was a serious server issue.