At what time today is the event over?
The event runs until the 22nd, but until what time GMT or time zone?
The event runs until the 22nd, but until what time GMT or time zone?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's already over as far as I know.
Cool and with my "Main" Surv i have had almost 20 Cakes (zero now) rest Toolbox, Flashlight and MedKids nobody needs this ######### -.- if you want items plunder chests ( my opinion ).... with my 3 killers ... count over 200 :/
now we have "Blood Hunt".... iam forced to play killer?
I thought it was going to end at 12 EST, but I stopped seeing cakes in my bloodwebs at 11 EST, so I'm guessing then. Got in a couple of last minute games, but now the party's over. :(
I found cakes on the bloodweb within the last hour or two, and the generators are still lined with balloons and confetti.