Reconnexion after losing the connexion....

Hello there !!!


I suggest setting up a reconnection system when you lose the connection ... Often I lose it or my baby disconnects the whole system and I lose rank points because of that ... I wish I could reconnect but it was not possible and it breaks the game of others in part !!


Thanks for your reply !

Comments

  • It would be abused. Someone about to go down could "disconnect" and then reconnect when the killer is chasing someone else. Sorry, I highly doubt it'll happen.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    It would be abused. Someone about to go down could "disconnect" and then reconnect when the killer is chasing someone else. Sorry, I highly doubt it'll happen.

    not really , you can connect 1 time only, some games its like that or you get penalited and you have like 5 mins to reconnect. Some game if you leave you cant return back but if its a crash you can !