Aura reading for Lethal Pursuer is active for the entire match

Platform: PC

Bug: You're able to see the auras of survivors once Lethal Pursuer deactivates

Steps to Reproduce: Very unsure. I was able to hit a survivor not even halfway through Lethal Pursuer's timer, but I've done that before multiple times.

How Often: This is my first time seeing this after about 20 matches, so I would assume this is infrequent.

20210722030116_1.jpg 20210722030249_1.jpg 20210722030323_1.jpg


Tagged: ModPending

Comments

  • I don't suppose you kept your log files of the match when that happened?

    If that was the last match you played, your log file is still saved -

    1. Press Windows Key + R to bring up "Run". 

    2. Type this in the "Run" prompt: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs 

    3. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file


    For cases such as this, we would really need the log files to see exactly what's going on...as it's a very difficult bug to reproduce as it happens so sporadically.

  • @Mandy said:

    I don't suppose you kept your log files of the match when that happened?

    If that was the last match you played, your log file is still saved -

    1. Press Windows Key + R to bring up "Run". 

    2. Type this in the "Run" prompt: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs 

    3. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file

    For cases such as this, we would really need the log files to see exactly what's going on...as it's a very difficult bug to reproduce as it happens so sporadically.

    Unfortunately I do not, but if I ever see this occurrence again from me or someone else who has experienced this, I will absolutely let them know.

  • @Pantomime said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2376019#Comment_2376019

    Unfortunately I do not, but if I ever see this occurrence again from me or someone else who has experienced this, I will absolutely let them know.

    that would be much appreciated, thank you <3