Survivor/Killer Stats and Averages
Now I know this topic has probably been brought up before, and I read somewhere that devs have said it wouldn't be right considering everyone would start at zero. I get that, but that really only applies to lifetime stats (ie. Total Matches Played, Escapes, Sacrifices, etc.).
If this is the reason there's no stats, why not integrate stats based on the last 1-30 matches played?
Survivors:
- Survival Rate Percentages (Based on last 1-30 matches)
- Gen Repair Average per Match
- Safe Unhooks Average per Match
Killers:
- All Four Sacrificed Percentage (Based on last 1-30 Matches)
- Sacrifice Average per Match
- Momento Mori Average per Match
In essence, the stats would be a lot like how Blitz.GG keeps track of player's stats for League of Legends or Valorant. Nowadays people like ratios, averages and percentages more than little tidbits about all-time medkits or repair boxes depleted anyway.
I think it would be nice to know these things and gives players another way to show themselves off instead of just being red rank by the end of a given month, which isn't hard to do.
Comments