[Bug] Zombies Ignore BT
I got downed by a zombie 1 second after I was unhooked while having BT on me, and I know I had it because when it hit me I turned white like you're suppose to, but it still downed me.
Tagged:
Mod
I got downed by a zombie 1 second after I was unhooked while having BT on me, and I know I had it because when it hit me I turned white like you're suppose to, but it still downed me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Good, they suck so bad that it's not a problem
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.