Furtive Chase buff
You probably see it coming.
Make that when the obsession dies, you keep your tokens, exactly like Keep the best for last. The perk by itself is not that good, and even tho it is not good, you have this horrible restriction.
You probably see it coming.
Make that when the obsession dies, you keep your tokens, exactly like Keep the best for last. The perk by itself is not that good, and even tho it is not good, you have this horrible restriction.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know, I don't see any relation with "Furtive Chase", maybe that effect for another perk ?
Yeah this is true that this perk imposes to stop gen patrolling and go back on hook. But that is making Furtive Chase synerging very well with Make Your Choice now that I think about it...
Gonna try that !