New DBD Skins - Pajamas !!

Imagine getting a pajama event for all female survivors in dbd!!!!!!! I know I'm not the only one who dreams of more casual skins for characters in dbd so I think it'd be cute if we let the girls have a nice get together with really comfy clothes and fabrics that are each unique to them! Yun-Jin could have designs on her pajamas that look like the disks on her fast track icon, Feng has pixel game creatures on hers, etc etc. Though, I didn't really like the slippers they gave Zarina for the christmas event so I don't think slippers are really a good idea for any of them haha! Socks are risky too since they'd just look weird on everyone lol... What does everyone think?

Comments

  • All survivors in PJs and Freddy chasing them. Nightmare Slumber Party!

  • Sounds like the ugly sweaters, but a full set.

    I'd like to see what comes out of it, and if they're free as part of an event even better.

  • I’d be down for this if it wasn’t just for female survivors. I’d want a variety, like the Slinger in an old-timey gown and hat with pompom. One of the survivors also needs a big teddy bear on their PJs (maybe Feng Min because Lazerbears).