Spies From The Shadows buff

Current Version

The Crows found in the world can communicate with you directly.

100% of the time, cawing Crows give you a visual cue when you are within a 36 meter range.

Spies From The Shadows has a cooldown of 5 seconds.


Updated Version

The Crows found in the world can communicate with you directly.

Cawing Crows give you a visual cue when you are within a 32/40/48 meter range.

Crows are no longer disturbed in your presence.


What changed?

I have increased the Crow detection range from 20/28/36 meters to 32/40/48 meters, this should give you more awareness on maps with lower amount of Crows.

I just want to mention, the 100% chance of Crows giving you the information is still there, I just removed it from the description, because why is it even there?

Also the cooldown stays aswell, I just don't see the point of mentioning it in the description, since it's too short and is only there to prevent Crow notification spam.

Crows will no longer fly away when you get close to them, I think this would make it pretty good on stealth Killers!

Comments

  • Good change, I like it. :)

  • The problem of this perk is also that, there aren't that many Crows to begin with on maps. Unless I'm outdated at this point with this info.

  • The visual cue should also be changed, it should be smaller and also highlight the Crow disturbed in red aura.

    also get a special Crow sounds for it too.