Cannot interact with locker after Deception into Window Vault
Platform PC
Description: After using a locker with deception and immediately vaulting, the locker becomes unavailable for further interaction
Steps:
- Use deception on a locker and immediately vault right after
- Edit: Further investigation has shown to me that this has nothing to do with the vault.
- When trying to use the locker for deception, make sure you spam spacebar a little.
- Locker becomes unavailable
Perks: Iron Will, Quick and Quiet, Head On, Deception
Map: Haddonfield
Video below shows usage of deception and then vaulting
https://youtu.be/c6LJtcT3e5MLocker is unavailable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfSxU7PeIw4
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
I tried again, this actually happens plenty of times when spam interacting with lockers using deception.
At times head on won't even be enabled
This is from a different game, notice how I cannot use deception on the other locker (I've used it plenty of times on that locker throughout the game)
https://youtu.be/iysCKsuwMVQ