Very Talented People at Behaviour!
I keep saying it but the killer designs are amazing! I've never been disappointed with any of them. But the designs in this event are on another level! Seriously keep up the great work Behaviour! ![]()
I keep saying it but the killer designs are amazing! I've never been disappointed with any of them. But the designs in this event are on another level! Seriously keep up the great work Behaviour! ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lol some people have very low standards. Look at identity V's killer design, a game that BHVR helps developing, they have really interesting concepts while every concept here is basically getting f'ed by looping.
@MhhBurgers Its not about having low standards. Anyone with an eye for good artistic work can see how well designed all the killers are. Not just visually but in the audio department too. Have you not seen the amount of amazing artwork and cosplays the designs have inspired? And these designs are only gonna inspire much more to come.
@MhhBurgers what the f*** is your problem lol