Rift VII
The "News" section in game states that the Rift will close on July 22nd. However, it closed today. Was it supposed to end today, or tomorrow?
The "News" section in game states that the Rift will close on July 22nd. However, it closed today. Was it supposed to end today, or tomorrow?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was under the impression that it would close on the 22nd and I was very disappointed that it closed today! It even said in the news that it wouldn't close til July 22nd. I was SO close to finishing the Rift and claiming the last shirt for William "Bill" Overbeck. If I would have know that it would've closed today I would've finished playing til I got it last night.
well it does have an hourly countdown that says when its going to end
I know it has a countdown, that's why I was confused. The countdown didn't match the date that was given in the news. I too had planned on using today to grind out the rest of the rift and thought maybe the countdown was some kind of fluke.
idk i hope bhvr says something about it even though they extended it already, i had to buy the rest of the tiers because i didnt have the time