Did any Halloween fan notice this?

It's just like the pumpkin that you see in the title for Halloween! 
Sorry if the images are a little small! Also sorry if I'm not the first one to point this out!!

It's just like the pumpkin that you see in the title for Halloween! 
Sorry if the images are a little small! Also sorry if I'm not the first one to point this out!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I could be wrong but I believe this pumpkin has always been on the Haddonfield map.
I mean, its a pretty generic pumpkin as well. :P
But it's recognized by the nose-slit.
i never noticed that! That’s so cool!
I saw someone say it’s a generic pumpkin but if you look at the carvings, in the original movie it’s meant to look like Michael holding a knife, and BHVR did a great job replicating it. Good catch man!
I didn't recognize that. That's neat, people say it's supposed to look like Michael's head holding a knife, but all I see is the knife