Depipping Because...
...A match got canceled.
I have played this game A LOT, and this has never happened to me until now -- is it new?
That's. Slightly annoying.
...A match got canceled.
I have played this game A LOT, and this has never happened to me until now -- is it new?
That's. Slightly annoying.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've had someone leave in loading screen and then that crashing my game and depiping it is pretty annoying
As far as i know you dont actually lose a Pip. It just shows it in the Result Screen but doesnt actually Count.
Also yes if someone DC's in the Loading Screen the Match gets cancelled