Myer's Tombstone Glitch
So I was playing as Myers on Hawkins and came across the glitch. How it happened I don't know but the steps that happened before were
1. Start Game
2.Equip Tombstone Piece and Green Flyer
3.Enter Game
4.Attempt to mori someone using tombstone in Tier Three
5.The person DC's mid Mori
6.Revert to Tier I Myers
This is about as much info on the glitch.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
This happens if the survivor disconnects while being killed by a Tombstone Piece. It counts the survivor as dying twice, so it gives you the stalk penalty twice, and that bumps you back to T1 no stalk.
Hey there CalixWorhad!
If you would like to report a bug, you can head over to the Bug Report section: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Please check and see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report following the guidelines!