Nearly impossible to get unique items.

After 500k bps and plunderers and up the ante for seven hours now, I’ve only gotten one flashlight and one lunchbox. I got both of them from the bloodweb. By changing the item settings, I belive they made the item tremendously rarer then they were before.

Comments

  • plunderer + ace in hole.. dont use any luck offering if anyoen offers luck based offerings it wills screwup the chances.. i usually get puprle items very frewquently.. dont use up the ante aswell .. just use plunderer and acein the hole..

  • Skemooo said:

    plunderer + ace in hole.. dont use any luck offering if anyoen offers luck based offerings it wills screwup the chances.. i usually get puprle items very frewquently.. dont use up the ante aswell .. just use plunderer and acein the hole..

    I went the first two hours without anything like that - nothing. Then I started using them.
  • Bad RNG i guess.

  • I've now spent way over a mill and only have 3 Spooky lunchboxes.