Fix the damn fps and RPD map
Also the hackers are increasingly annoying. RPD map is STILL having tons of issues.
Also the hackers are increasingly annoying. RPD map is STILL having tons of issues.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Apprarantly the rod map is technically in roto but it's insanely low and you can't use offerings. Highly inconsistent by the devs, it reeks of internal politics.
The map is in rotation, but it's 1 variation so it's rare. But yes, do fix the horrible lag so that we're not fighting against our opponents as well as the game.
Haven't seen it in over a week
I had it once today, and once yesterday. It was unplayable with the lag and I had to d/c both times.
Also Nemesis makes every map even more laggy than any other Killer. I have to deal with screen freezes on skill check screens (gen explodes), freezing before any hop- lag switching to be right in front of the Killer when I've gone up two flights of stairs. It's such BS. But I don't want to miss the event entirely just b/c I'm on console.