Bhvr seriously fix this.
I’m sure they’re working on it but the lag and stuttering as both killer and survivor is ruining every match, sometimes for everyone playing. The whole thing just halts. I thought I heard there’s a fix update coming Tuesday.
I’m sure they’re working on it but the lag and stuttering as both killer and survivor is ruining every match, sometimes for everyone playing. The whole thing just halts. I thought I heard there’s a fix update coming Tuesday.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Next week there's the update until then play something else.
🙂
Ah, will do!…actually I’ll probably make myself suffer through lag because I’m a masochist but that’s my problem.