How about a perk-counter?
The grind is rough, as has been discussed ad-nauseum. Will it ever get fixed? I dunno.
Until that bridge is crossed though, how about a perk counter? It could be super simple.
I open up my Dwight and above the pool of perk choices I see 89/95. Cool, only 6 perks that he doesn’t have. I guess I forgot to give him the teachables of the newest 2 characters. Whoops
I open up my Nemesis and see a bright golden 84/84. Good to go, let’s pound some faces!
Stretch goal, maybe break this down by perk rarity (or make it a toggle option).
- Yellow numbers: 95/95
- Green numbers: 94/95
- Purple numbers: 83/95
You get the idea. Anyway, it’s always better to have more info than less. At least for me...
Comments
I rather like this.
This is a good idea, but like Level and Prestige. It does not belong on the character select screen over shadowing the nice portraits.
Oooh, just had an idea to make this even better! Yes, let’s still do the perk counter as described above - info at a glance. But let’s take this a step further as well.
Currently, as you scroll through your perk pool you start with your purple tier 3 perks in alphabetical order. As you scroll, you then enter the green tier 2 perks, and finally the yellow tier 1 perks.
Well let’s just add another section after yellow! Grayed out perks for each one that is unavailable to the current character! So easy!