DEVS, DBD IS UNPLAYABLE
I play on console - ps4 and i cannot load into the game at ALL it keeps bringing up all these different error codes and time out messages it wont let me get passed this screen what so ever. what is this? I would literally probably have to try over a hundred times just to get into the lobby. This game has been so unplayable since Resident Evil Chapter came out, its so ridiculous plus when are they going to higher the chances of us getting the RPD Map? They havent even announced when that will be fixed either.

Comments
I heard there was an update coming today, maybe see if there's an update preventing you from logging in?
I could be wrong though.
They said Next tuesday is the update for performance issues, but we have to wait so long for that.
The bhvr team has hit a milestone of impending disappointment and I suspect the game will start going downhill from this point onwards.
Play something else for a week
๐
Try uninstalling/reinstalling and rebuild your database maybe?