Let’s rework “Licker Tongue” as a Nemesis iridescent add-on.

Full disclose: I’ve never played RE, but I assume a “Licker” is a type of zombie that attacks with a long tongue. The rest of this suggestion post is based on that assumption.

Ok so as far as the Nemesis’ Iridescent add-ons go, I find the “Iridescent Umbrella Badge” to be way too situational and therefore practically worthless. The other one is fine.


I propose swapping the 2 add-ons so that Umbrella Badge is green and Licker Tongue is iridescent.

Umbrella Badge would be essentially the same, except the “exposed” status should be exchanged for “hindered” to reflect its demotion in rarity.

Licker Tongue should be completely reworked, and it could be really cool! I propose that, as an iridescent, Licker tongue should:

  • Upgrade the zombies into Lickers. They look entirely different and can whip survivors with tongue attacks that have significant range. I would say equal range to a Nemesis Tier 1 whip.
  • As a trade-off, the Lickers move slightly slower than normal zombies. Furthermore, they don’t hold out their arms so they can’t be used for detection purposes.

What do you think?

Comments

  • I mean in theory the effect of licker tongue is not bad. Increasing the hindered status is a nice effect, it's just that the numbers are way too low, both on nemesis' base tentacle strike (0.25 seconds) and the licker tongue (0.15 seconds). I think increasing both values would do wonders for him, since the devs don't want to remove the speed boost for infection

    The iridescents are laughable though and need to be completely reworked