M1 not working properly (PC)

Today and yesterday I encountered a bug where my M1 stopped working properly while playing as Trickster. It woudl randomly swing when I didn't press M1 and when I actually pressed it it didn't register. Tabbing out and back into the game seemed to fix it for a few seconds up to a minute but it basically made the game unplayable.

Tagged: ModPending

Comments

  • Can you check if your Windows resolution is set to 100%?

    uX65bYW[1].png


  • @Mandy said:

    Can you check if your Windows resolution is set to 100%?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/O55952X70KT2/ux65byw-5b1-5d.png

    Already checked that and yeah it's set to 100%

  • Earnestly trying to be helpful with this comment: I’ve experienced a M1 bug a few months ago and it turned out my mouse was broken. Have you considered testing another mouse?

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    Earnestly trying to be helpful with this comment: I’ve experienced a M1 bug a few months ago and it turned out my mouse was broken. Have you considered testing another mouse?

    I don't think that's the issue here as I haven't had any problems whatsoever playing other games or generally when using other programs and as I stated I've only had problems while playing as Trickster