Nothing much but the only thing I would buff is her ambush speed. I think that's the best thing for her. So people will use it more then as mind games at certain loops.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think her ambush speed is the problem, I think her crouch/uncrouch speed is the problem, and that's why I would give her the Ghostface crouch.
Or just make Combat Straps base-kit.
And John's Medical File base-kit because of that long charge time.
And then rework her bs purple add-ons.
I think they should improve her stealth.
Buffing her ambush and her stealth would be nice.
This + other stuff possibly.
Her ambush is completely useless against the current meta (predrop-and-W) and perfectly adequate otherwise. It's not what's holding her back.
She should be able to catch people at gens while stealthed just like Ghostface for example.
And addons rework as she has maybe 4 useful addons, rest is total crap and waste slots