Are you serious? Stop whining
First you whine about the event because you were greedy AF and they gave you one extra set to unlock
Now you cry about how difficult I told get nectar as survivor because people are greedy and you might not get that cuz of others while not doing general (someone said totems?)
Can you stop? Seriously every excuse is good to open 25 theaters about the same argument and cry about it. Ad far as I can see the event even if they gave you 1 set its fine. Tell me what company do that? Free cosmetic for reasons if you're not one of the biggest software house (blizzard). And bhvr isn't blizzard.
So please just enjoy. For chtulu's sake, as survivor and killer I like these obj, as killer I have more stuff to keep an eye on and as survivor and extra objective. Something like making totems a primary obj as well, not a big deal. Stop whining because people act in a certain way then blame the scape goat, the event.
I'm an egoistic solo survivor, I save from hooks rarely, is the Devs fault? No. Its the game fault? No. Its just how I play. So stop crying about how people DECIDES to play
Now you cry about how difficult I told get nectar as survivor because people are greedy and you might not get that cuz of others while not doing general (someone said totems?)
Can you stop? Seriously every excuse is good to open 25 theaters about the same argument and cry about it. Ad far as I can see the event even if they gave you 1 set its fine. Tell me what company do that? Free cosmetic for reasons if you're not one of the biggest software house (blizzard). And bhvr isn't blizzard.
So please just enjoy. For chtulu's sake, as survivor and killer I like these obj, as killer I have more stuff to keep an eye on and as survivor and extra objective. Something like making totems a primary obj as well, not a big deal. Stop whining because people act in a certain way then blame the scape goat, the event.
I'm an egoistic solo survivor, I save from hooks rarely, is the Devs fault? No. Its the game fault? No. Its just how I play. So stop crying about how people DECIDES to play
Comments
Sadly people will complain just to complain about things sometimes, it's just human nature. You can only try and give sage advice and it's up to them to take it. Once the event is a week old things will die down the same as they did for BBQ event.
I hope they keep it this way.
I'd like to purchase the other skins as I won't totally have enough time to gather 60 viles. Honestly..