Well Ghostface has became my fourth main. Since the others can't work.

For ages I avoided playing stealth killers I found them weak and often uninteresting. But since Hillbilly, Hag, and Nemesis can't properly work on Xbox One S without the whole game freezing. I had to search for a simpler power with less moving parts but still interesting. Many failed then I tried Ghostface and I though it wouldn't work since I disliked facing him. But, oddly I now enjoy playing as him and he's awesome still some dumb reveals. I did discover he needs at least one recovery add-on. But, I found all the second add-on additions quite good. And I find sneaking up with him so much more rewarding then any stealth killer or perk could do. So now I found my fourth main thanks to the game not working for most others. Odd way to find a killer you enjoy. Now I have mains for Mobility, Area Control, 1v1, and Stealth.

Comments