Did the crown spawn rate go down?
Like for real with 2 days left I spend half the game looking for the crown and its like it doesnt exist. Am I crazy or did the decrease the spawn rate?
Like for real with 2 days left I spend half the game looking for the crown and its like it doesnt exist. Am I crazy or did the decrease the spawn rate?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's always a crown on the map. By that I mean there's only ever one crown present on the map. There's never two crown totems that is present at the same time.
If you bring a cake, it should let you know if the crown has moved or not.
I guess its just frustrating that any time that I survive I don't find the crown and any time I find a crown the killer does a 4k.
maybe people just aren't taking the crowns anymore, which makes them harder to see because they aren't moving around as much.
Burn a Lery's offering and just run around the outside of the map, I run into them on that map near constantly