I love Tombstone Piece.
I love it because it's a meme that a survivor doesn't know if I'm actually wearing the Tombstone Piece or Judith.
I love it because it's a meme that a survivor doesn't know if I'm actually wearing the Tombstone Piece or Judith.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is fun to use as Myers, but not so much for survivors...
It is probably the most broken add-on in the game after Iri head nerf.
Myers should get same love to his base-kit and some add-on changes, but I hope Mirror will stay...
It is arguably his best addon for a reason but I have to say its certainly not a lot of fun to just randomly get taken out of the game with no warning whatsoever. Its like if old moris didn't even tell you they were in the game and then you just get hit with it. Also you don't get slowed down by Tombstone piece unlike Judith's Tombstone so its actually not that hard to tell the difference.