Any news about cross progression?
During the 4th year anniversary livestream the devs have announced the cross play, but they gave a sneak peek about cross progression. One year later and it's still very limited and we haven't get any new update.
I have played dbd for almost 2 years on Xbox One X, although the game runs decently it is starting to feel the hardware limitations. I bought a really good pc with a rtx 3070 instead of a next gen console. I would love to play on my pc, but I don't want to start all over again and buy every chapter and skin.
If any dev is reading this, please give us an update, what is going on?
I understand that it can be difficult to implement cross progression between different consoles, but what about Xbox and Windows store? Are you telling me that Microsoft wouldn't allow cross progression between Xbox and Windows?
Comments