Cross-progression

I would like to know if you have any predictions of when the cross-progression between microsoft and steam will be released

Comments

  • its not even known if it will ever get released for Microsoft or Sony at all.


    only Steam and Stadia have it already and Switch is following ‚soon‘. Nothing more can be confirmed at the moment.

  • I can see Microsoft supporting, idk about Sony though. It might be awhile when and if it comes to other platforms.

  • @C4RR1J0 said:

    I would like to know if you have any predictions of when the cross-progression between microsoft and steam will be released

    The devs know this is wanted by the community, however as another stated they cannot even say if Cross Progression will come, let alone when.

    Switch i believe was supposed to have it right about now, so i would say there's still some things to be worked out with Nintendo.

    @MandyTalk any update for progression with Switch?