Any improvements I can make to my survivor build?
I think I found best set of perks I could use each match
. Perks:
Mettle of Man
No Mither
Self care
Solidarity
I usually run solo queue and want to hear if my build is viable.
I think I found best set of perks I could use each match
. Perks:
Mettle of Man
No Mither
Self care
Solidarity
I usually run solo queue and want to hear if my build is viable.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Solidarity into For The People and you are good to go.
But for the people is overrated and solidarity speeds up healing by 50%
Indeed, but FTP has great synergy with self care - you lose a health state on FTP and then you could immediatly heal yourself if not for the broken status effect. Latter one does not appear due to no mither preventing FTP from being used, so the problem becomes irrelevant; voila - case closed.