To many framedrops

It's so bad. I was playing trickster on the forest map. So yeah game over as soon as I loaded in. To big for him to have any pressure at all. So I expected to lose laughably and I did but I would have gotten 1 kill if not for the lag.

Had claudette she opened the exit gate but ran in the other direction. I went to down her and the game lagged. Next thing I know she's somehow in the exit area and my back is away from her.

All in a matter of two seconds. I was completely baffled how that happened. Then another survivor stayed so I could get the hit. I bit her and she ran into the wall. I hit her again to down her and she teleported again running against the wall instead of falling down. Then it said she escaped .

Weird.

Comments