Whelp after some issues both irl and in game I finally gotten crowns for all the killers I own

After all the panic attacks irl(not game related) and my xbox not letting me play for some reason combined with a few killers not getting the crowns via a bug I can say I squeaked by this anniversary with the crowns on all the survivors I play as and all the killers I own

Comments

  • Aww man I would say try a game as one rq as I had this issue with my spirit and hag(there were others but I kinda forgot I think wraith was also one) but I noticed how my second crown for legion finally popped up which had me curious and I tried again for spirit and one by one I started earning my missing crowns

  • Glad you got them all done, especially with your panic attacks. Hope you havent had any recently though ^^

  • Only had a really minor one that lasted a few seconds(woke up from a falling dream and assume that was the cause of it) I'm just glad I stopped getting them so often after the first one I had ever

  • @Majin151 said:

    After all the panic attacks irl(not game related) and my xbox not letting me play for some reason combined with a few killers not getting the crowns via a bug I can say I squeaked by this anniversary with the crowns on all the survivors I play as and all the killers I own

    Was it worth it?

  • I had fun collecting them so I would say yes lol