Survivor is unplayable on PS4 at the moment.

The game keeps stuttering in almost every chase,  making it impossible to tell what's gonna happen next. I don't have time to react or dodge accordingly because of the nonstop freezing and frame drops. 

No wonder ps4 survivors think killers are OP lol.

- "It was framedrops that killed the beast"

Comments

  • Just about the same going on for killers. It's been like that for a while now. Haddonfield, Red forest, Springwood, all with atrocious FPS. Play doctor in any of those and you'll get 10fps or less at times.

  • Just about the same going on for killers. It's been like that for a while now. Haddonfield, Red forest, Springwood, all with atrocious FPS. Play doctor in any of those and you'll get 10fps or less at times.

    I actually just did a Doc match not too long ago on Springwood and it gave me a headache. 
  • The game keeps stuttering in almost every chase,  making it impossible to tell what's gonna happen next. I don't have time to react or dodge accordingly because of the nonstop freezing and frame drops. 

    No wonder ps4 survivors think killers are OP lol.

    - "It was framedrops that killed the beast"
    Lol you never played killer I guess. Try using hag in a cornfield then tell me who suffer more for fps drops.

    As survivor I almost got no problems about fps as killer way too often drops below 15. One time as hard froze every laundry and on cornfields ran at 5 fps. killer op lol

    Edit: lately is starting to get better, I can play haha after long time at least at 20 frames
  • Malakir said:
    The game keeps stuttering in almost every chase,  making it impossible to tell what's gonna happen next. I don't have time to react or dodge accordingly because of the nonstop freezing and frame drops. 

    No wonder ps4 survivors think killers are OP lol.

    - "It was framedrops that killed the beast"
    Lol you never played killer I guess. Try using hag in a cornfield then tell me who suffer more for fps drops.

    As survivor I almost got no problems about fps as killer way too often drops below 15. One time as hard froze every laundry and on cornfields ran at 5 fps. killer op lol

    Edit: lately is starting to get better, I can play haha after long time at least at 20 frames
    i play both sides evenly actually and experience more (noticeable) frame drops as survivor than killer. Unless I'm Doctor, then it's about the same. I still get frequent frame drops as killer but not quite as much as survivor.
  • I felt the same stutter too. I thought I was the only one noticing this. Dbd on console is so crappy to play because of the fps constantly dropping. Can't wait till they optimize it a little more around December.
  • I've actually rarely come across fps drops as survivor. Just finished playing today and my survivor gameplay was perfectly fine. Killer on the other hand.... good god. They were literally teleporting through my hits. I'm perfectly fine with 360's since I'm looking for the best way to avoid them but it's really annoying when they literally frame outta your hit