Could this be a clue to seeing Chucky in Dead by Daylight?

Maybe it has nothing to do with the subject, but everything works if one wants to reach a conclusion like the clues that Tony Todd gives to see if his Candyman debut is true.

2021-07-18 (3).png


Comments

  • I think your on to something also if you look closely the first letter of each of their name spells out McDonPaulieTonySyfy or MDPTS. Now we know PTS stands for Public Test Server in DBD. What does MD stand for is the question which I conclude it stands for Murderous Doll. So together it means Murderous Doll Public Test Server. In conclusion with the above evidence Chucky is the next killer confirmed.

  • I'd say if she starts following Cote that'd be a hint.

  • @Maperson said:

    Umm Jarol i don't get it, can you explain to me please?

    It’s the actress that played Chuckys bride Tiffany

  • @Maperson said:

    Umm Jarol i don't get it, can you explain to me please?

    It turns out that I am seeing if there are indications of a possible collaboration with the license of Chucky, according to twitter, MCote follows Jennifer Tilly's account, maybe it is an indication? maybe we won't know yet since I have a hunch that it could be Chapter 22 or 24 Child's Play. But you should do more research, as there is little information and only theories.

  • There is no such thing as a coincidence. The fact that he is following Jennifer Tilly on Twitter means that they are energetically aligned with you and your desire of having a child's play dlc.

    Your thoughts create your reality, yet you still live life without a child's play dlc.

    But seriously like omg I would love to play as Tiffany. So hopefully one day your dream comes true.

  • @A_Skinny_Legend said:

    There is no such thing as a coincidence. The fact that he is following Jennifer Tilly on Twitter means that they are energetically aligned with you and your desire of having a child's play dlc.

    Your thoughts create your reality, yet you still live life without a child's play dlc.

    But seriously like omg I would love to play as Tiffany. So hopefully one day your dream comes true.

    It is not my dream, but that of everyone who wants the dlc, my dream is to have all the slashers I know here.