No bonus bp if every survivor in a match is at 30 vials

That wasn’t well thought out.

Comments

  • Not being able to do the plant just to get the bloodpoints, just becuase you have filled the vial is also kinda dumb. Especially when you join a game with like 95% full vial.
    GG devs.

  • if your already 30/30 then maybe you should have used the time in game to do something other then farm serum and then suicide . we are talking a minimum of 30 games with the boosted bp , use it or loose it , how much more do you want from them ?

  • @Grimbergoth said:
    if your already 30/30 then maybe you should have used the time in game to do something other then farm serum and then suicide . we are talking a minimum of 30 games with the boosted bp , use it or loose it , how much more do you want from them ?

    Hes speaking from a point where swf team plays the game efficient. Same here btw, event dead already.

    I understand from your point of view, that is probably a soloqueue one, the game is total ######### anyways due to the latest changes which are obviously implying that everyone who plays the game is in a 8k hours xp 4-swf team and youre most likely trapped into the the situation that you so precisely described.

    edit: Also, there are a LOT of people that dont care about Bp anymore.

  • @Grimbergoth said:
    if your already 30/30 then maybe you should have used the time in game to do something other then farm serum and then suicide . we are talking a minimum of 30 games with the boosted bp , use it or loose it , how much more do you want from them ?

    Are you serious?

    Yes, lets let Survivors stockpile useless event offerings that do absolutely nothing when you are at 30/30.

    This event is a complete disaster.

  • What? What about all those offerings then? Thank you for telling me. I thought we could grind Bloodpoints like the other events in the past. This is sad :/
  • @Khalednazari said:
    What? What about all those offerings then? Thank you for telling me. I thought we could grind Bloodpoints like the other events in the past. This is sad :/

    Just hope other survivors aren’t finished so they can get nectar and you get bp. That’s what I’ll be doing when I’m done.

  • yeah that's kind of lame to not give bonus bps....

  • I am so damned glad I decided to not play during this event, and just use cash for any of the skins I might want later. Looks like I saved myself a ton of unnecessary frustration.

    Then again, I can live without skins, too. So, given how poorly executed this event looks to be, think I will spend the cash elsewhere.

  • @Vecors said:
    Hes speaking from a point where swf team plays the game efficient. Same here btw, event dead already.

    I understand from your point of view, that is probably a soloqueue one, the game is total ######### anyways due to the latest changes which are obviously implying that everyone who plays the game is in a 8k hours xp 4-swf team and youre most likely trapped into the the situation that you so precisely described.

    edit: Also, there are a LOT of people that dont care about Bp anymore.

    I think it was about a year ago they posted numbers saying 70% of all matches were swf , and I seem more of the swf try hard then I see solo ques to the point I play solo survivor . its funny that survivors are complaining its too easy to get serum .

    @Tizzle said:
    Are you serious?

    Yes, lets let Survivors stockpile useless event offerings that do absolutely nothing when you are at 30/30.

    This event is a complete disaster.

    simple solution , use them and hope another survivor farms it , or better yet even don't take them from the bloodweb , problem solved .

    I cant believe the entitled survivor crap im hearing . Its too easy to farm serum we want more bp , killer might camp a flower , I have extra offerings , killer gets more bp then me and has to do a lot more work for it , killer can hook once they are 30/30 but I cant click on a flower . I mean come on people you are getting the chance at 2 free outfit sets and free bonus bp , what does it cost you …. nothing that is what , its like being hungry and someone offering you a burger and you screaming I want steak .

  • Grimbergoth said:
    I cant believe the entitled survivor crap im hearing... killer can hook once they are 30/30 but I cant click on a flower . I mean come on people you are getting the chance at 2 free outfit sets and free bonus bp ,
    You seem to have come full circle there mate. You okay? Need to lay down for a bit? It's the lack of event bloodpoints that this thread is about. You've even acknowledged that yourself lol 😂
  • @Grimbergoth

    I can still get that steak though...right?

  • @Vecors said:
    Hes speaking from a point where swf team plays the game efficient. Same here btw, event dead already.

    I understand from your point of view, that is probably a soloqueue one, the game is total ######### anyways due to the latest changes which are obviously implying that everyone who plays the game is in a 8k hours xp 4-swf team and youre most likely trapped into the the situation that you so precisely described.

    edit: Also, there are a LOT of people that dont care about Bp anymore.

    I think it was about a year ago they posted numbers saying 70% of all matches were swf , and I seem more of the swf try hard then I see solo ques to the point I play solo survivor . its funny that survivors are complaining its too easy to get serum .

    @Tizzle said:
    Are you serious?

    Yes, lets let Survivors stockpile useless event offerings that do absolutely nothing when you are at 30/30.

    This event is a complete disaster.

    simple solution , use them and hope another survivor farms it , or better yet even don't take them from the bloodweb , problem solved .

    I cant believe the entitled survivor crap im hearing . Its too easy to farm serum we want more bp , killer might camp a flower , I have extra offerings , killer gets more bp then me and has to do a lot more work for it , killer can hook once they are 30/30 but I cant click on a flower . I mean come on people you are getting the chance at 2 free outfit sets and free bonus bp , what does it cost you …. nothing that is what , its like being hungry and someone offering you a burger and you screaming I want steak .

    Killers still get double BP and so what if survivors finish and can't get anymore. 
  • @Just_Meh said:
    Killers still get double BP and so what if survivors finish and can't get anymore. 

    It means killer queues are going to be atrocious for the whole event mate...

  • I didn't realize this was an issue. I hope it's a bug. It would be nasty if they did this on purpose.

  • I can't believe that the DEVs did not think about this. This event really wasn't thought out well. I can continue to use offerings as killer... but have to depend on others as survivor to get bonus xp :O not to mention that if the juice cant be fully extracted... no bonus xp. very disappointed, but love the cosmetics <3

  • what? that sucks, no point rushing to the end and not being able to play the event anymore?

  • . 

    @Just_Meh said:
    Killers still get double BP and so what if survivors finish and can't get anymore. 

    first its not realy dbl bp like the weekend events they have , and survivors can still get them too , it just depends on if another survivor harvests the petals they brought into the game with their offering . just like a killer can only get it for hooking on the specific hook . that is what I ws on about people are saying its soo unfair I cant do this and that and they are not paying attension , just like when it was rumored that only 1 outfit was able to be gotten people went up in arms about that .

    the simple fact is you get bonus bp for doing the event , you get the chance to earn a outfit or two of your choice but for most the entitled players that still isn't enough ...