When will there be lady dimitrescu or medusa?

When resident evil village came out, Dimitrescu almost instantly became popular. Seems like it'd be a great opportunity since nemesis is already around too... Or as a skin for the huntress somehow...

A medusa killer would be cool in a map full of petrified people and greek architecture...

The last opportunity would be Alien versus predator kind of thing maybe... or if the wraith had a predator skin and some survivors had alien costumes.

It'd probably be crazy to try reskinning the hillbilly into a minotaur so that instead of revving a chainsaw, he starts breathing heavily and charges at a survivor...

The last random idea is of a killer that has the power to temporarily disable a random perk. I was thinking about amon, from the legend of korra. That was a terrifying character....

Comments

  • When it comes to Lady Dimitrescu, and Mr. X for that matter, Behaviour haven't done 2 killers from the same license before so we don't know if we will ever get either of them.

    A gorgon killer could be fun, but I'm not sure how their power would work.

    And for Alien and Predator, Disney has them licensed up the ass and those greedy bastards have said that they will not accept requests to use a license, they will ask you to use it.

  • The only way for them to arrive is through Legendary Skins. Behavior has never released a chapter 2 of the same chapter, much less another killer of the same saga as a playable character. In that case we would have had the Bogeyman from Silent Hill or the nurses.

  • Probably never. Dimitrescu is too tall for anything and I think she'd look weird scaled down. Only really works as a legendary for plague, and I don't think the power fits at all. Medusa, maybe, but with the ongoing greek legends collection I'd bet she'd be a skin as well.

  • I don't care about Dimitrescu, but Medusa or just any Lamia would be super cool and I would love to see that in dbd.