“Windstorm” - Blood & White + PWYF makes playing as Spirit pointless.

OMG.

First time playing Wraith since his recent buffs, and geez ain’t this combo 100% broken on him. Get all the benefits of playing as Spirit whilst still being able to always see the survivors.

Comments

  • Thing is survivors still have feedback on what you are doing. It is really strong though

  • I dont see how this two are similar. Spirit can move fast around the map, but even basekit wraith is better with that. Spirits strength is her chase potential and while i think that speed wraith is dangerous, some pallets are still impossible to play around and he needs prep for pwyf.

  • @TicTac said:

    I dont see how this two are similar. Spirit can move fast around the map, but even basekit wraith is better with that. Spirits strength is her chase potential and while i think that speed wraith is dangerous, some pallets are still impossible to play around and he needs prep for pwyf.

    I’m not even bothering to play around pallets. I’ve been sticking with his teachables + PWYF, and doing his hit and run style, eventually catching out injured survivors not able to heal back up in time. I’m moving around so damn fast they can’t get themselves out of a one hit state fast enough. And with the big shift to trying to heal as frequently as possible, gens start slowing to a crawl.

    And i’ve been absolutely wrecking every team I’ve gone against (rank 4 to 1). I’m not even a Wraith main. Yet these have been the easiest games I’ve played in a long time. And it’s peak sweat squad period here in Australia currently. These add ons with PWYF is stupidly broken.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Thing is survivors still have feedback on what you are doing. It is really strong though

    True, but I’m just focusing on hit n run. It gets so easy after a while when they can’t heal fast enough before I’m finding them with Blood Hound and Shadowborn.

  • Didn't wraith have bloodhound basic when invisible or did they remove that?

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2368393#Comment_2368393

    True, but I’m just focusing on hit n run. It gets so easy after a while when they can’t heal fast enough before I’m finding them with Blood Hound and Shadowborn.

    Aren’t you running all seeing blood? I don’t see the need for either of those if you have that add on

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2368410#Comment_2368410

    Aren’t you running all seeing blood? I don’t see the need for either of those if you have that add on

    No, windstorm blood and windstorm white. Zoom zoom. Especially with 3 easily obtainable PWYF tokens.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2368414#Comment_2368414

    No, windstorm blood and windstorm white. Zoom zoom. Especially with 3 easily obtainable PWYF tokens.

    Oh my bad fair enough then. You could try running the common hound add on and free up a perk slot for something else too

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2368418#Comment_2368418

    Oh my bad fair enough then. You could try running the common hound add on and free up a perk slot for something else too

    Nah, I’m testing zoom zoom for a bit longer to see just how broken it is.

  • Great more complaints about Wraith. It’s almost as if these people want Wraith back in F tier.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Didn't wraith have bloodhound basic when invisible or did they remove that?

    They removed that when they gave him his add on pass (same patch that they released Spirit)

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2368396#Comment_2368396

    I’m not even bothering to play around pallets. I’ve been sticking with his teachables + PWYF, and doing his hit and run style, eventually catching out injured survivors not able to heal back up in time. I’m moving around so damn fast they can’t get themselves out of a one hit state fast enough. And with the big shift to trying to heal as frequently as possible, gens start slowing to a crawl.

    And i’ve been absolutely wrecking every team I’ve gone against (rank 4 to 1). I’m not even a Wraith main. Yet these have been the easiest games I’ve played in a long time. And it’s peak sweat squad period here in Australia currently. These add ons with PWYF is stupidly broken.

    I need to try that when they fix ps4. I only played wraith without addons since the windstorm basekit buff. Do you think his windstorm addons should be removed?

  • Minor difference being survivors can still see you and give you some nasty sunburns with their flashlights. PWYF also takes a lot of prep work if you don't have a perk that quickly rotates the obsession. Other issue with PWYF being that it has a super miniscule amount of tokens that wraith loses very quickly. Spirits suffers none of this but has literally all the benefits.

  • I used to main Wraith, though I haven't been playing him too much anymore.

    I don't really see a point in Windstorm anymore. They did nerf the Add-Ons when he got buffed, but he's already fast enough. I would've preferred them be changed into something interesting instead. Maybe some sort of status effect if within a few meters when he uncloaks or something?

  • Windstorm is still strong, i consider it still one of his best add ons. Why not making one of his strengths even better? I don't like PWYF personally. He is still not S or A tier. I had a long win streak with him before the reset (you know, where basically everyone is in high red ranks) but the last days some better survivors showed me how to play against a wraith. Denying the snowball is the key, use every ressource possible without making much mistakes, while the others stay on gens, then he feels like old wraith. His abbility to play around pallets on some map is not very strong. May be useful on very unsafe pallets but i could get a hit with most of the other killers there too.