What is better nerfing SWFs or just awarding more to Killers who loses to SWFs?
We can all agree that the game is supposed to be balanced to Solo Queues therefore SWFs with their communication is borderline cheating. Seriously I am getting 80% SWFs in my matches these weekends. Someone with Detective Hunch means everyone on the SWF has Detectives Hunch. With the event ending these guys are super serious in getting Gens done in 5 minutes. I feel like I should get more rewards with putting up with these unfun games. BHVR surely would never do anything against SWF for the fun of it, as I don't ever see them buffing solo queue so instead just rewards us Killers more.
Comments
Option C:
Step 1 Give ingame comms. Step 2 Balance around comms.
Because the devs can’t just make SWF have a downside. Most SWF’s are just friends having fun playin* like an average solo queue group
The devs can’t nerf 3rd party programs
Better idea is to buff solo Q with some kind of communication ability and then buff all killers not named nurse, spirit, and maybe blight to compensate; maybe by creating some overall new mobility boost for killers to help them traverse the map against coordinated teams.
I also think nerfing swfs by limiting perk options or item options could help as well, but this will not be popular and will lead to more issues then buffing other aspects of the game.