Survivor teabag punishment. Not what you think
Normally I main the shape and to often then not survivors get cocky and do something stupid when I'm at 99% ewi 3 and they get punished my best was I downed someone at the high school in t3 and was taking them to te hook when I see a David stand between the fence and the school so I walk up to him and he starts to teabag me yeah didn't work out to well for him. Btw this was the last 2 survivors. So that made me want to hear other people's stories of punishment for over cocky survivor. And let's keep it fun no daily please and thank you
Comments
Played a round, and I just had a bad game. I kept missing hits, losing Survivors, and had only hooked a few. They open the gates, all three leave save for a Dwight who is my obsession. Find him at the gate, he teabags and spins in circles for a few minutes pointing at me. After a bit I decide to enter a haunting (add ons made it take a second) and dash forward, smacking him down. He tries to turn around to leave, but then I kill him, making him look forward at the escape that could have been his if only he hadn't been such a braggart.
He cussed me out at the end, but it's not my fault he didn't leave. I played against a Spirit the other day. Popped the last gen and saw Exposed pop up. Two of us had died, third was being hooked. Thankfully the other guy had Kindred and I saw the Spirit camping him so I opened the gate and left.
Funny enough though the last Survivor also got angry that I didn't try to save him. Not like I was going to go to an obvious trap and get killed.
Then salty baby survivors cry in end game chat as if I hacked or somehow juked the system.
Lol....it's just NOED. Maybe don't teabag at the gate and then cry cuz you got hooked lol!!
If people just played the game instead of stroking their egos and epeens we wouldn't have so much salt (or death threats, or racist name calling)
You know tea bagging doesn't have to be done to be a douche bag? I personally teabag all the time as a survivor. I play a lot more killer so I get teabagged all day. I teabag after dropping a pallet as a way to say "You're going to break this pallet. Or I'm going to loop you on it all day." No lie. I'm just honestly just trying to teach the killer how to play. As weird as that sounds.
Yeah. Well maybe just don't take it personally all the time. I feel like no one takes me very seriously... Because despite being rank 1 survivor... I'm probably the worst survivor in the game. I literally get outplayed all the time. So when I teabag them at a pallet and they catch me 5 seconds later. They're probably like... ######### is up with this noob? Now when you're killing at rank 1 or whatever and you know you have a four man survive with friends on your hands... They probably are mocking you. Sadly. I mean you'd do it too. Sitting in voice chat and everytime the killer swings and misses, "GOD HE'S SO BAD!" But I mean. What can you do. Good survivors can make us feel like a joke sometimes.
https://media1.giphy.com/media/ctWAgnlF7GXAmEJjZ7/giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bcb7ece64434e3767571256