Bug Blight on ps4

When I use his power the power does not want to activate, I have to give a blow so that I can use the power again

Comments

  • That is not a ps4 bug, that is in general, from what I've tested and done, if you get stunned after using the rush you get that bug.

    Unsure if this is what happened to you, but yeah blight is extremely bugged right now.

  • @Rem4019 said:

    Hello! I would like to pass this on to you with the Hope's of you passing it to others!

    To fix this bug you can actually just hold your rush button (LT, M2) or whatever bind you have and then tapping you basic attack button while still having your rush button held. This will make you immediately rush whether your bugged or not!

    Please pass this around!

    Thank you kind sir. Hopefully they fix it soon its jarring.