Please increase the blood point cap to 2,000,000
Title. It would make the grind a bit less harder.
Title. It would make the grind a bit less harder.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I personally would appreciate it
I would like to see a 9,999,999 bloodpoint maximum. It would be plenty and it’s the most you could use before having to add another digit and take up any more space
or, how about: They just remove Perk Tiers ?
Or make a secondary Bloodweb for Items, Addons and Offerings.
Increase Bloodpoint Gain.
Decrease the cost of the things in a Bloodweb.
I like all of those more then just increasing the Bloodweb Cap.
I would settle for 5,000,000 blood points as a limit, with that I can prestige a complete character and I have plenty of it.