No crown to killers.
I don't know if you programmed to be like this but, I didn't recieve any crown to Nemesis neither The Executioner, winning the game killing 3 survivors with Nemesis and the 4 of them with The Executioner.
Tagged:
Pending
I don't know if you programmed to be like this but, I didn't recieve any crown to Nemesis neither The Executioner, winning the game killing 3 survivors with Nemesis and the 4 of them with The Executioner.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can only receive crowns on the original killers and survivors.
Licensed killers and survivors cannot obtain them due to licensing issues, same with custom cosmetics and skins. The licensor has to agree to the customizing of their licensed content first.
Thank you!