Is Wraith basically the new Spirit?

Can't go 5 matches without seeing one, someone's DCing in some point in the match, & they're all running meta perks(nothing wrong with that). The same way there's stridor spirits there's boneclapper wraiths & I can't go a game without seeing one.

Comments

  • You can outplay wraith. You cannot outplay spirit. Very very simple difference.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2367316#Comment_2367316

    I would argue that the full invisibllity combined with the speed is a little crazy. That said I don't agree with the people that think his lunge should have been nerfed.

    I think it’s strong but fine because you can still see him when he gets close. Yeah he’ll have an easier time getting that first hit in but Survivors who know what they’re doing will make it harder for him to get a down (especially if they have an escape route planned out).

  • He shoudlnt be allowed to cancel his uncloak past 50%

  • I'd rather play against Spirit any day. For the most part she can be countered by holding W and messing with your scratch marks to throw her off, as long as she isn't phasing she's a 110 m1 killer. Wraith in the other hand is a 115 m1 killer that can go 150 anytime he wants and the "slowdown" from uncloaking is completely undone by the built in Coup De Grace that he has for his post uncloak lunge. I've hated playing against Wraith since day 1 because of this, the buffs just made him super common to go against now and made it so more and more are running silent bell and all seeing. Add the number of wraith players that proxy camp and tunnel off hook and the fact that you get Jack ######### for chase/boldness points against him and if you're the first downed you might as well have DC'd because you're leaving the match with less than 4000 BP anyway.

1 2 ›