People Disconnecting
I you are the killer and a survivor dc, you get extra bloodpoints.
I think that if you are a survivor you should get extra bloodpoints too if the survivors dc and when the killer dc, cuz it ruins the gameplay either way.
I you are the killer and a survivor dc, you get extra bloodpoints.
I think that if you are a survivor you should get extra bloodpoints too if the survivors dc and when the killer dc, cuz it ruins the gameplay either way.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
DELETED
k... LOL
The reason for the big killer DC amount is it stops the game and match is over. A killer would make twice that if all DC and the match ends that way.
People DC so you can't get the pips and BP you deserve so if they do that it should be more than enough to compensate the other players for their time.
aaaannnd, maybe they ones that dc, should get like - 25,000 bp and a minus double pip!