Struggle options

Why don't we get an option to choose between skillchecks and mashing button? I feel so sad that I have no mashing option and need to struggle with Skillchecks.

Comments

  • OH WAIT YOU MEAN STRUGGLE... Why would you want to mash?

  • @Milo said:

    OH WAIT YOU MEAN STRUGGLE... Why would you want to mash?

    For some situations, faster death. And resembles better the struggle.

  • Mashing buttons is just bad and outdated game design. I hope they will change the wiggling just like the struggling soon

    I wouldn’t mind a toggle option though

  • @RakNieborakYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2366977#Comment_2366977

    For some situations, faster death. And resembles better the struggle.

    No. The point of the change was twofold:

    1. Because the spacebar mashing was lame, and physically hurt some people.
    2. To slow down people attempting to throw the game via hooks. This was being used as a way to DC without DCing.


    So no, they're not going to add it back in to let you do exactly what it's supposed to lessen. People need to stop trying to quit matches for lame reasons.