Remove the overheat mechanic from Billy

I feel like adding this was very unnecessary and I think it would be good for both sides if it was removed.

It's so rare to see Billy's now which is a shame because he was one of the funnest killers to go against and now he's just pretty much a dead killer.

I think some of the old addons were kinda busted, but why not just change them and leave everything else the same?

Comments

  • i dont mind it at all, only ever got to overheat once when the changes first came.

  • The overheat is not his issue. His janky movements are, and F tier addons.

  • The overheat isn't that bad. Unecessary and annoying, but nontheless easily manageable. the real issue is his sh-tier addons.He has basically nothing complimentary to his kit and that makes him very boring to play.

  • Truth be told, the fact that it hasn't been removed yet is genuinely concerning.