5 Killer Skins but only 2 Survivor Skins (Hallowed Blight)
What are peoples thoughts on it? I play killer and survivor 50/50 so I am not too bothered, but I imagine that survivor mains must feel a little upset
What are peoples thoughts on it? I play killer and survivor 50/50 so I am not too bothered, but I imagine that survivor mains must feel a little upset
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's just due to time, they only have so many on the team, the killers outfits look way more complicated and more intricate than the survivors so they went ham making killer outfits while only giving us a couple of survivor outfits.
I also see as anything around Halloween being a "killers" event anyway, it's celebrating terror and fear - which is why I'm fine with it.
(also every survivor bar the newest ones have 3458973498759834598347598734598734 outfits)
McCote said that since Halloween is a "horror" event it makes more sense that the killers have more items?
Eh. Feels like a cop out to me.
I'm a little disappointed at the overall distribution (I'd love a 50/50 split but honestly even just one more Survivor cosmetic would be great) but I do think all the skins are very high quality. And at the end of the game they are just cosmetic and I'd rather have a whole slew of choices than just get one item for a killer I don't play and one item for a Survivor I don't play like during the last events.