Forced to slug

I as Wraith vs. full SWF all with toolboxes for sabotaging hooks, map: Mount Ormond.... Yeesh. Got a few hooks while also being denied of a few but once one died the hook was out and created a large dead zone in the corner of the map. The survivors would run to the hook dead zone when about to get downed leaving only two reachable hooks. Tried to get them to a hook but their team mates always beat me to it. I was left with 2 foreseeable options... 1. keep trying to get them to a hook until their toolboxes ran out which is insanely tedious because they had no intentions of doing gens, they just wanted to have fun at my expense or 2. slug and camp the downed survivor to keep other two off gens. I chose the latter and i eventually got them all but no one had fun. In the end game chat one of them called me boring for ceasing to hook them.

Comments